Saturday, February 2, 2013

and the winner is.....



after starting Maniac Magee at the start of school (our days just fly and usually I do not have time for read aloud unfortunately) I finally finished this week and one of the teachers had a quiz show game to go along with it, purchased from Lakeshore.  So we had a little competition this week with the boys vs. girls vs. me.... and I won!! Unfair you say, not so :) I actually missed a 750 pt. question, but still came out on top.  It helped that the last boy pick a 'name you amount card', bet all the boys points, and didn't know the answer.  The prize for the winning student team was that they got to choose any type of cupcake they want for me to make.  They'll get a double cupcake while the boys will get a normal sized one.  The girls choose a chocolate cupcake with oreo frosting.  Tuesday will be yummy!!









No comments:

Post a Comment