Thursday, July 12, 2012

a little impatient.........


So I apologize for those who have stopped by my blog and found it too be pretty barren.  
You see I had this urge to blog, but it was the beginning of summer, so not much to write about.  
I make myself stay away from school until the middle of July (at least!) 
And today was the day, the first time I've stopped in.  My room isn't ready to start 
moving back into yet, so I sent some beginning of the year materials to print shop 
and started to map what I wanted to do for the first week of school.  We start on a 
five day week, YAY! but I think I will be okay with activities for the students.  
My big excitement for the day was I got another whiteboard hung in my room! 
I had a board that was pretty useless, not even sure what it was made out of? but it 
was not magnetic, nor writable, not staple-able.  After doing a little complaining 
to my janitor and stating I would ask our principal this year if budget allowed, to 
order one, he said he had an extra in storage!!! I have to say that I have some 
awesome custodians, who will help out when ever needed.  So that was it for 
the day, and other then a doctors appointment and starting next months book 
club book, "She Comes Undone" by Walley Lamb it's been a very chill day. 
Thought I'd leave with a picture of our beautiful sunsets........................



   Yes, this is in PA.

No comments:

Post a Comment