Monday, August 6, 2012

the mess within



Yes, it seems to be the time to show what our rooms look like before all the long hours and the after with all the improvements, new ideas, and of course all those 'had to do' projects we've pinned from pinterest!.....But alas I can only show the before as this was my room today, and pretty much still looks the same, save for the new piles I created after these pictures were taken.  See I have decided to go through all of my cabinets/cupboards, along with moving spaces around my classroom.  With three years under my belt I felt like this was a great time to go through the materials that were left to me, along with those that I have accumulated over the years.  Saving what I know I use, tossing or putting in storage those things that have just been collecting layers of dust. And although I left today with still a large amount of work ahead, I thought I'd share a few before pictures.  I keep telling myself the tortoise wins the race! 



21 days until school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment